Since qualification, Elinor has worked in private client departments, and has dealt with a range of matters such as drafting and advising on wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection work, elderly client law and estate administration.
Currently, Elinor acts in estate administration cases on behalf of a high street bank.
What do you love most about your job?
The variety of work and assisting people during a difficult time.
What do you like to do outside work?
Elinor enjoys baking, spending time with family and friends and long walks with my dog.
- Hugh James February 2017 – Present
- Wendy Hopkins Family Law Practice January 2016 – February 2017
- Leo Abse & Cohen Solicitors (Part of Slater and Gordon) August 2014 – December 2015
- Qualified 2014
- Trained at NewLaw Solicitors
- Cardiff University – LPC – Distinction
- Cardiff University – LLB Law – 2.1