Jessica started working at Hugh James in July 2009 and initially worked as a paralegal dealing with insurance recoveries. In July 2010 she moved to the Harmful Products and Overseas Accidents Department. In this role she assisted with product liability cases (notably the PIP implant litigation) and overseas accident claims.
She undertook her training contract at a firm in Bridgend. After qualifying as a solicitor in October 2013, she returned to Hugh James in her current role as solicitor in the Asset Management Department. She supervises a small team dealing with a variety of estates work.
- Trained at RLE Law, Bridgend
- Qualified – September 2013
- Legal Practice Course- Cardiff University - Distinction
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of the West of England – Distinction
- BA English Literature – Cardiff University – 2:1
What do you love most about your job?
I enjoy interacting with clients and tackling unusual and complicated estates.
What do you like to do outside work?
I am a keen runner and I have taken part in a number of charity runs. I am an avid reader and I have a particular interest in historical fiction. I am also a member of a book group.