Have you been harmed by a product?
- a medical device that has gone wrong?
- an unexpected side effect from your medication?
- a beauty product that has caused an unexpected reaction or purchased a faulty product which caused you or your family harm?
In the eyes of the law if the product did not produce the level of safety you would have expected then it may be considered defective and you may be able to be compensated for the injuries or losses that follow.
Our harmful products experience
Our team has many years experience of successfully winning harmful product claims.
Our expert advice has helped us to be ranked first as a representative of claimants in such cases by Chambers and Partners, the independent guide to Law firms.
Compensation has been recovered for many victims of harmful products such as ordinary household products as well as medical and pharmaceutical devices.
Most recently the firm:
- negotiated a settlement protocol for patients who alleged visual problems from their cataract remedial intraocular lenses;
- represents the victims of the South Wales E-Coli outbreak;
- obtained compensation for one individual who complained of a defective hip prosthesis; and
- obtained compensation for one individual who suffered injury from a piece of aircraft furniture in a First Class cabin.
Our personal injury lawyers
- assist some of the 700,000 or so people who are injured each year and wish to seek compensation for their losses – and we can assist those who have been injured and who could claim but feel unable to;
- investigate each potential claim thoroughly and offer early and ongoing assessments as to the prospects of success in your claim and the likely level of compensation and other remedies you may be entitled to;
- help clients who have suffered relatively minor injuries and those who have had the misfortune to suffer catastrophic and life-changing injuries;
- work to the highest service standards so that we conclude your case as quickly as possible with the right remedy; and
- work on conditional fee agreements (no win, no fee) so that if we don’t win your case there is no bill to pay.
Many of our solicitors have national reputations as leaders in their fields. We count amongst us Deputy District Judges, Recorders, Queens Counsel, Solicitors Regulation Authority specialist panel members, Fellows of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), members of Action for the Victims of Medical Accidents, published authors of legal texts, frequent contributors of legal journal articles and some of the country’s most renowned trainers of other lawyers on all aspects of personal injury law.