Was your holiday abroad ruined due to an injury or illness that was not your fault? Did you trip over a pool tile, contract food poisoning or have a transport accident? If so you could be entitled to compensation.
Our specialist holiday injury and illness compensation claim solicitors are experienced in winning compensation and do so on a no win, no fee basis. What’s more, you won’t pay a penny for an initial consultation.
The time limitations to make a claim do differ from country to country, so you should look into making a compensation claim as soon as you get back from holiday.
Hugh James holiday injury and illness experience
We have dealt with many holiday cases over the years, including:
- Victims of transport accidents (for example the group action arising from the Gerona Air Crash, in which we were the lead solicitors coordinating claims brought by 170 passengers);
- Employees of companies injured while working abroad; and
- Recently settled claims on behalf of the family of an EU boiler worker who died in an accident at sea in Germany and three of his colleagues who were seriously injured when a boiler exploded on a ship.
Our previous cases
We have secured thousands of pounds in compensation for victims of the following:
- MH117 Malaysian Air;
- Gerona Air Crash;
- "Sun Vista" Cruise Liner;
- P&O Lifeboat Accident;
- Salmonella Outbreak;
- Legionnaires Disease; and
- Catastrophic Injury – Paraplegia & Tetraplegia.