Our specialist team of licensing solicitors combines expertise in both licensing and regulation to ensure that you have the support you need. We offer a full range of licensing legal services ensuring that your business is running legally and safely.
As a licensed premise you are regulated by not only the Licensing Authority but also other authorities in relation to health and safety, weights and measures, food safety, trading standards, disability discrimination and door security.
Working in conjunction with our regulatory investigations team, our specialist solicitors can advise on:
- premises licence applications;
- variation applications;
- designated premises supervisor variations;
- personal licence applications;
- objections and temporary events notices;
- initial applications and transfers;
- appeals and breach proceedings;
- street trading and pavement licences;
- summary reviews, interim steps applications and full reviews; and
- defending closure orders.
To find out more about any of our specialist licensing services, click on the drop down menu below.